Partnering with our customers and suppliers to provide engineered solutions
MEKA COMPACT SAND PLANTS
MEKA sand plant is built up by combining one of each of the following main components:
• 3 models of pumping tanks, sizes of sand pumps, chosen for their resistance to abrasion, and their performance,
• 3 types of high performance cyclones designed to ensure a cut 70 μm,
• 3 types of dewatering screens equipped with modular polyurethane panels with slotted openings.
In general applications, an MEKA Sand Unit produces a 0-5 mm (0-4 mesh) washed sand in accordance with applicable concrete sand standards.
In more demanding applications, e.g.where there is a higher degree of pollution, or for specific productions or higher tonnages, MEKA is able to propose an individual solution corresponding to the customer’s specific request by combining several Sand Units either in parallel or in series.
Gravel and concrete sand industries,
The production of industrial sands,
The treatment of polluted soils (rehabilitation of industrial sites, dredging of rivers or harbours, etc.).
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed
• Maximum recovery of all material above 75 μm (200 mesh) providing major reduction in fine material discharging to the water management system, thus reducing recovery cycle and saving money
• High frequency dewatering screen with polyurethane modular media reduces residual water content in your final product to 10–15%, ready for market straight from the belt conveyors.
• Pumps and cyclones have replaceable liners for extended wear life
• Low maintenance and simple operation with self regulating cyclone tank with built in float system
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction complete with galvanized walkway & handrails provide easy access
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other equipment
• Breaks down into a single container for transport
incorporating technology and experience to meet our customers required performance parameters
utilizing our extensive supply chain network to provide customized, cost effective solutions
dynamic strategies to achieve on budget and on time projects